Saturday 23 February 2013

Ultoo Script Updated - Feb 23

This script works for both the polls and smses.
Here is the link to download the script:

http://www.ziddu.com/download/21659807/UltooScriptByDILLIRAJAN.txt.html

You can use the above script at any time.

It will work well even next week.

I am very busy with my career now.

So, I cant update the answereit section everyday.

Therefore you could earn just 1.70 rs using this trick.

If time permits, I will post the AnswereIt script also.

Please check out this blog everyday whether answereit trick is available or not.

7 comments:

  1. please give subscribe option in your page...
    Then we can check your updates through mail...
    I'm truly thankful to you...
    Wish you all the best for your career...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not working..i have installed...and when i am running poll nothing happen from script

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you plz tell me how to use it.
      i have installed this script and when running poll,,,it's not working automatically.
      can you help me

      Delete
    2. ok its working. but only for poll...hows cript work for sms?

      Delete
    3. It's working for both POLL & SMS...
      But need a update for TEMPERMONKEY...

      Delete
  3. Hi mobile ke liye trick do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete